Agenda for 1/24/2010 Board Meeting
By: Barbara Toy
January 21, 2010 10:01PM PDT
Orange County Astronomers
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
January 24, 2010
- Welcome of the 2010 Board
- Approval of November Minutes
- Set March meeting date – General Meeting is 3/12, Anza star party is 3/13, BSC is 3/6, full moon is 3/29, Palm Sunday is 3/28. It appears that the best alternatives would probably 3/21 or 3/28.
- Financial Summary/Treasurer’s Report
MEMBER AND GUEST PRESENTATIONS
- New observatories at Anza – update on construction, electrical, etc.
- Written standards/procedures
- Club pad license sale – update
- Amazon link, eScript and CafePress updates.
- Anza network update
- Attendance at general meetings
- Weather station at Anza – repair or replace?
- Should the policy not to allow Pods at Anza be changed?
- Clarification of policy on groups at Anza
UPDATES NEEDING NO BOARD ACTION
- Status re: removal of Palomar Mt. antenna on OCA property/property boundaries – the antenna assembly has been modified with better equipment but otherwise there is no change. The status could change in the near future if/when Darlene’s property is sold, depending on who buys it.
- 12-inch telescope repair (no change).
- WeatherCam – no change.