Agenda for Board Meeting 11/8/09
By: Barbara Toy
November 6, 2009 1:51PM PDT
Orange County Astronomers
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
November 8, 2009
- Approval of September Minutes
- Set January meeting date – General Meeting and the election is 1/8, Anza star party is 1/16, BSC is 1/9, full moon is 1/29. Since the meeting should be after the election, the best alternatives would probably 1/24 or 1/31.
- Financial Summary/Treasurer’s Report
MEMBER AND GUEST PRESENTATIONS
- Mike Myers – Telescope Loaner Program presentation
- New observatories at Anza – update on plan status, electrical, etc.
- Written standards/procedures
- Club pad license sale – update
- Amazon link and eScript updates.
- Anza network
- Weather station at Anza
- 2010 AstroImage Calendar
UPDATES NEEDING NO BOARD ACTION
- Status re: removal of Palomar Mt. antenna on OCA property/property boundaries – the antenna assembly has been modified with better equipment but otherwise there is no change.
- 12-inch telescope repair (no change).
- WeatherCam – no change.