Proposed Agenda for 5/4 Board Meeting
By: Barbara Toy
May 2, 2008 7:21AM PDT
Orange County Astronomers
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
May 4, 2008
- Approval of March Minutes
- Set July meeting date – Anza star party is 7/5, BSC is 7/26, the General Meeting is 7/11, full moon is 7/18. The best alternatives would be 7/20 (near full moon) or 7/13.
- Financial Summary: Treasurer’s Report
MEMBER AND GUEST PRESENTATIONS
- Anza site plan
- Anza network update – possibility of new supplier
- Update re: Palomar Mt. antenna on OCA property without OCA permission – response to letter?
- Anza site security issues (update) – status of new doorknobs and locks for Anza House?
- WeatherCam – the camera and mirror still need to be installed and connected.
- Club pad license sale – update
- Delinquent license fees on several member pads – update
- Reminder letters for cleanup at Anza
- Amazon link and eScript updates
- RTMC update
- Anza Clean-Up Day
- Centennial Heritage Museum update
UPDATES NEEDING NO BOARD ACTION
- Storage for AstroImage gallery – visit to storage shed has not yet been scheduled.