Proposed Agenda for 3/16/08 Board Meeting
By: Barbara Toy
March 12, 2008 9:25PM PDT
Orange County Astronomers
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
March 16, 2008
- Approval of January Minutes
- Set May meeting date – Anza star parties are 5/3 and 5/31, BSC is 5/31, the General Meeting is 5/9, full moon is 5/19 and RTMC/Memorial Day Weekend is 5/23-25. The best alternatives would be 5/18 (near full moon); the alternative would be 5/11 (Mother’s Day).
- Financial Summary: Treasurer’s Report
- The Board ratifies the exchange of the pad originally donated to the club by Harry Miller, UP-10, for Pad UP-7, and confirms that Tony Canella holds the Pad License for Pad UP-10.
MEMBER AND GUEST PRESENTATIONS
- Anza site plan
- Anza network update – possibility of new supplier
- Palomar Mt. antenna on OCA property without OCA permission – send objection/demand to remove it?
- Anza site security issues (update) – status of new doorknobs and locks for Anza House?
- WeatherCam – the camera and mirror still need to be installed and connected.
- Club pad license sale – update
- Delinquent license fees on several member pads – update
- Reminder letters for cleanup at Anza
- Increase in IDA fees for club/organization memberships
- eScript as possible fundraiser for club
- Amazon link on website as possible fundraiser
- Anza Clean-Up Day?
- RTMC - OCA booth
UPDATES NEEDING NO BOARD ACTION
- Storage for AstroImage gallery – visit to storage shed has not yet been scheduled.