Proposed Agenda for 11/4 Board Meeting
By: Barbara Toy
November 4, 2007 3:13PM PDT
Orange County Astronomers
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
November 4, 2007
- Approval of September Minutes
- Set January meeting date – Anza star party is 1/5, BSC is 1/12(?), the General Meeting and election of the new Board is 1/11, full moon is 1/22. The best alternatives would be 1/20 and 1/27.
- Financial Summary: Treasurer’s Report; AstroImage 2006 review
MEMBER AND GUEST PRESENTATIONS
- Dave Radosevich – Observatory roof update
- Board Election update
- Anza perimeter fence – Don Lynn has completed the fence essentially by himself.
- Anza network security issues
- Anza site security issues (update) – changing combinations, recommendation of new doorknobs and locks for Anza House (all exterior doors)
- WeatherCam – the camera and mirror still need to be installed and connected.
- Anza House roof replacement
- General Meetings – should changes be made/additional resources allocated?
- Liability concerns/Santa Barbara case
UPDATES NEEDING NO BOARD ACTION
- Storage for AstroImage gallery – visit to storage shed has not yet been scheduled.
- Anza Site Committee update – Gary has a new estimate for completing the grading plans for submission to the County