|You must login to access member-only information
Astrophysics Meeting Tonight at 7:30!
By: Barbara Toy
May 20, 2005 8:01AM PDT
The Astrophysics meeting is held in the classroom behind the Centennial Heritage Museum at 3101 West Harvard Street, Santa Ana. This is just west of Fairview Ave.; Harvard is the signal midway between Edinger and Warner. Enter the museum driveway, which is at the western end of the property; if the gate is still locked, please wait a few minutes and someone will be along to open it. Follow the driveway around to the back of the property, to the parking area. The classroom is a single story building on the far side of the parking area with a ramp to the entrance. If you're coming from the 405 Fwy., Harvard St. is about 2 miles north of the freeway, and is the first signal after Warner.
For more information, please contact Barbara Toy (firstname.lastname@example.org; 714/606-1825); Chris Buchen is currently enjoying himself in China and won't be able to attend the meeting.
- Episode 5 of the OCATV's Cable TV show TONIGHT!
- Agenda for November Board Meeting
- Agenda for 1/18/04 Board Meeting
- Cable show 'Look Up Tonight' - Episode 10 and 11
- Go-To Telescope SIG Feb. '04 meeting Summary
- Revised Agenda - 3/7/04 Board Meeting
- Cable show 'Look Up Tonight' - Episode 12 and 13
- Reminder! Astrophysics SIG meeting is this Friday, April 9!
- Look Up Tonight - Cable Show Episodes 14 and 15
- Agenda for 5/2/04 Board Meeting
- Look Up Tonight - Cable Show Episode 16
- EOA Changes its Regular Meeting Day
- Look Up Tonight - Cable Show Episode 18 - Rocket Men
- Look Up Tonight - Cable Show Episode 17 - The Herschel Family
- Proposed Agenda for Board meeting Sunday, July 25
- Agenda for 9/26/04 Board Meeting
- Register for IDA fall meeting and CalStar 2005
- Astrophysics Meeting - 8/19/2005 at 7:30 p.m.
- Updated Agenda for Board Meeting on tonight, 11/7/04
- Astrophysics Meeting - Friday, 11/19/04
- AI SIG Meeting for 12/21 CANCELLED
- Astrophysics Meeting - Fri. 12/17 (Directions added)
- Amended Proposed Agenda for January Board Meeting
- Astrophysics Meeting - Tonight (Fri.) at 7:30!
- REMINDER - OCA Dark Sky Group meeting tonight at 7:30!
- Astrophysics Meeting tonight at 7:30!
- Astrophysics Meeting Tonight at 7:30!
- Beginners' Class - 7:30 tonight!
- Proposed Agenda - Board Meeting on 5/6/07
- Astrophysics Meeting - 9/16/05 at 7:30 p.m.
- Bommer Canyon Outreach/Public Viewing event tonight at 8:30
- NO GoTo SIG MEETING TONIGHT!
- Proposed Agenda - Board Meeting 1/22/06
- Astrophysics in 2005
- Updated Agenda - Board Meeting 3/12/06
- REVISED Agenda for Board Meeting 5/7/06
- AUGUST MEETING MOVED TO AUGUST 4!
- Revised Agenda for Board meeting on 1/28
- Agenda for 7/22/07 Board Meeting
- Come to the Astrophysics Meeting - tonight, 7/20!
- Proposed Agenda for Board Meeting Sunday, 7/9/06
- Proposed Agenda for Board Meeting 9/23/07
- Proposed Agenda for 11/4 Board Meeting
- No Astrophysics SIG meeting in December
- Revised Agenda - 3/25/07 Board Meeting
- No Astroimagers SIG meeting in December
- "How to Use Your Telescope" class tonight - even if it rains!
- New Parking Permit Needed for the January Meeting!
- Proposed Agenda for Board Meeting 1/20/08
- Astrophysics Meeting Friday 2/15/08!
- Revised Agenda - Board of Trustees Meeting 9/17
- Proposed Agenda for 11/5/06 Board Meeting
- Proposed Agenda for 3/16/08 Board Meeting
- Proposed Agenda for 5/4 Board Meeting
- Proposed Agenda for 7/20/08 Board Meeting
- General Meeting a Week Early - on 9/5/08!
- Agenda for Board Meeting on 9/28/08
- Astrophysic Meeting tonight!
- Proposed Agenda for 3/15/09 Board Meeting
- Proposed Agenda for 1/18/09 Board Meeting
- Agenda for Board Meeting Today, 5/3/09
- Special Board Meeting 6/14/09
- Agenda - 7/26/09 Board Meeting
- Agenda - 9/13/09 Board Meeting
- Agenda for Board Meeting 11/8/09
- Agenda for 1/24/2010 Board Meeting
- New Date - Astrophysics Meeting!
- Tonights May 24th BSC star party is cancelled
- ASTROIMAGE SIG MEETING CANCELLED