Black Star Canyon Star Party Recap - Saturday January 24th, 2015
We arrived at the BSC star party site at 4:45 pm and found at least a dozen cars lined up and waiting. But the winds were blowing too hard to be able to clearly see objects in a telescope.
The weather reports we heard said there would be high wind warnings through Sunday. But we waited for over an hour until well after sundown to see if maybe the winds might subside.
I explained my concerns and those waiting understood why the BSC star party was being canceled. Lets hope we get good weather next month.