Orange County Astronomers
Meeting of the Board of Trustees
July 26, 2009
- Approval of May and June Minutes
- Set September meeting date – General Meeting is 9/18, Anza star party is 9/19, BSC is 9/12, full moon is 9/18, and Labor Day is 9/7. The best alternatives would be 9/27 or 9/13.
- Financial Summary/Treasurer’s Report
MEMBER AND GUEST PRESENTATIONS
- Observatory presentations – Dave Pearson, Kyle Coker and Sam Saeed.
- Anza site plan – update on electrical, etc.
- Written standards/procedures
- Update/status re: removal of Palomar Mt. antenna on OCA property/property boundaries.
- WeatherCam – the camera and mirror still need to be installed and connected.
- Club pad license sale – update
- Amazon link and eScript updates.
- Telescope Loaner Program update
- 12-inch telescope repair
- Other IYA activities?
- Unfortunate resignation of Sheryl Benedict; vacant Trustee position
- Buena Park Mall event on 8/7, 8/8, 8/14 and 8/15
UPDATES NEEDING NO BOARD ACTION